At the request of several owners I have decided to create a new blog to pass on information with regards to Mi-Sol and it's comings and goings, I take on board my predecessors comments about being objective and therefore will not be expressing my personal opinions about the politics of the park.
In future there will be committee meetings in the Mi-Sol office on the first Thursday of each month, the following Tuesday there will be an open forum held in the bar at 2.30 pm.
The first committee meeting was held on 4th December, the minutes of which were posted on Neill's blog the following day. Firstly my apologies for minuting the incorrect amount we pay to the Pool contractors, a Nota Bene was added with the correct amount.
I have arranged to visit the Administrators fortnightly to go over accounts, my next visit will be 22nd December, if any owner has a query with their bill please give me the information prior to this date.
Rosario brought to my attention the high water bill in August, after studying the bills prior to this date and since it would seem reasonable to assume the amount apertained to the filling and re-filling of the pool during the repair.
The first open forum was held in the bar on 9th December, it was well attended and reports back indicate a success in as much that committee members were able to answer questions and share information. The next open forum will be 13th January 2009.
I am told that this time of year is always difficult financially for Mi-Sol and would like to express my thanks to those owners who have paid their comunidad in advance. I would also like to say thankyou to the committee and volunteers who are being very supportive.