2 de octubre de 2010

Response to objection by Mrs Olive re 2009 accounts

As a result of an objection by Mrs Olive with respect to the 2009 accounts, a meeting was arranged for last Wednesday with myself and the treasurer. We are contacting the auditor for an explanation and will report back with the findings.

I understand there are objections being voiced with respect to the voting at the AGM, a notice is going around for signatures supporting this objection, even though it was agreed to a closed vote with a majority, this was not adhered to hence the objection and request for an EGM for a decision to be taken as to what voting system owners prefer and a re vote. I have not as yet been presented with anything, if and when I do, I will act on it.

Just a comment on the notes that Mrs Olive has posted on her blog with respect to the meeting held today between Mr Morans and the committee at his request. I note that Mrs Olive has listed Pat Ainger as Secretary, and Peter Hopkins as Treasurer, he is in fact Treasurer/Secretary until such time that changes are recorded in the Actas book. If you wish to read these notes, which I confirm are an accurate account, click on the link within Misolpress titled Miss information. (unofficial blog)