26 de julio de 2009

July meeting with Rosario



Posted are the notes taken at the July meeting with Rosario, since that meeting I am happy to report that the money paid by owners into the Cam bank has now been transferred to LaCaixa Bank. Those owners who have produced Cam bank receipts have been credited with the amounts paid, so far we have credited approximately €6,000. The amount transferred was €14,793.99, as you can see there is still quite a lot to be credited and I urge those owners to come forward so that we can amend our debtors list.

At this time of year more than half of the committee are away in the UK, therefore I have decided not to have a committee meeting in August, the next committee meeting will be Saturday 5th September. This year's AGM will be held on 26th September and the relevant paperwork will be sent out during the first two weeks of August.

The last few months has seen the health of Danny Williams deteriorate. Danny has been a great help to the community, standing in for Bill our postie and in previous years helping out in the office. I would like to take this opportunity to wish him well, our thoughts are with him.

The standard of the pool is excellent and we have had numerous positive remarks, it has been expensive both in money and hours, my thanks to those who have given their time freely to maintain this standard.