6 de octubre de 2009

mi-sol-park.blogspot.com

For those of you that keep up with the gossip reported on the above blog I would just like to point out the following incorrect statements. Firstly the original counters, Jean Titterton and John Harley requested a meeting to have a recount themselves to justify their creditbility. This meeting took place Sat 3 October. One thing that was pointed out by John Harley was the X that was entered on the French ladies voting slip that it has been reported was not shown in the detailed analysis as published, P Hopkins showed Mr Harley the entry on the original document to which Mr Harley replied "how did I miss that". Secondly the comment about myself having 25 proxy votes is incorrect it was 24 and I stress again as it was a closed voting system how can she assume who voted for whom. I would just like to add that at the end of the meeting both Jean and John went away completely happy with the result which confirms that all counts are legally correct.