2 de enero de 2009

Bank Statement





The latest bank statement shows the situation to date. Last month during one of the many meetings with Paco he said he would pay December's water bill on proof of payment. I gave him a copy of the bank statement showing Aguamed had taken out the money but he wanted the bill which didn't arrive until last week. Today I took him the bill and he said he couldn't pay it because it has already been paid. I tried to persuade him to withdraw the amount from Caja Rural and put the money into Banco Popular to which he replied, not until we have a resolution to the problems. I have been advised by Rosario, our lawyer, to give Aguamed the account number of Caja Rural so payment can be taken out by Direct Debit, the problem with this is I do not have access to the balance in that bank account and cannot say for certain that there will be enough funds to cover the monthly bill.

Paco is insistent that the pending court case in Madrid has nothing to do with Mi-Sol, it is a private concern against Pepe. The paperwork given to me by Rosario clearly states it is against Pepe representing Mi-Sol. Paco's advise is for neither side to attend the court in Madrid and it will be finished. My previous legal experience tells me that this statement is not true. I will continue to act on the advise of Rosario, which is to publish a debtors list and submit information regarding those owners owing more than 900 Euros so court proceedings can commence, this I intend doing.