25 de enero de 2009

Pool Payment

Some of you may have noticed from the last post that the pool payment for August 2008 included maintenance. Considering the pool was not functional until the third week in August I thought this was a bit of a liberty. I brought it to the pool contractor's attention last month and he said he would have to consult with his paperwork. Yesterday when he called for his payment he agreed and we will be deducting the €500 from next month's payment. As we are now a month behind with our payments, I asked him for an extension to the contract end date and he agreed. He has also agreed to complete the tiling around the pool area in February.

At a committee meeting last year it was agreed to disenable all but one of the shower blocks, last week I asked an electrician to disconnect the wiring from shower block 2. On inspection this week it was found to still have hot water and so the boilers have been removed. There are still toilet facilities and cold water as there are in shower block 3.

Lucas has worked very hard strimming and generally keeping the park tidy, he has not received any payment for this work. I am meeting with him tomorrow to put a proposal to him so that he may be able to earn some money without Mi-Sol being committed to a contract.